Hotel & Restaurant Var,
The Grand Prix Hotel & Restaurant
Aware of its reputation in Le Castellet and its influence in the Var and beyond, the Grand Prix Hotel & Restaurant holds strong values.
Environment: Its commitment to ecology permeates all the teams' day-to-day activities.
CSR: We also work to respect professional equality and promote a good quality of life at work for employees.
• 100% mutuelle insurance cover
• Meal discounts
• Shared accommodation available on-site (well-equipped kitchen, Wi-Fi, TV, outdoor relaxation area)
• Half a thirteenth month bonus payment
• Profit-sharing agreement in force
• Premium for season renewal or permanent contract
• Social and Economic Committee (CSE)
• Discounts on all our services (excluding bar)
• Free access to fitness rooms
• Free parking on site
96/100: Gender Equality Index in 2021
Are you ambitious, enthusiastic and motivated to take on a new professional challenge in the Var? Is working close to the legendary Paul Ricard circuit in Le Castellet your dream job location? Make your ambition a reality and join #TeamCastellet for an enriching professional and personal adventure at the heart of an exceptional destination in Provence!
Restaurant La Squadra
- Head of Party M/F
- Demi-Chef M/F
- Kitchen clerk M/F
- Pastry Chef M/F
- Room clerk M/F
- Breakfast room clerk M/F
- Assistant Head Waiter (breakfast and lunch service) M/F
- Head of Rank M/F
Bar La Squadra
- Bar clerk M/F
Maintenance & gardens
- General Maintenance Technician M/F
- Night Auditor / Receptionist rotating M/F
- Rotating Receptionist M/F
Send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com . We will not fail to contact you to meet you and get to know you.
English essential for customer-facing positions.